Dane are a long established Façade and Architectural Metalwork Contractor working on several large scale construction projects throughout the U.K. We are always interested in receiving applications from individuals that will extend and improve our dedicated and knowledgeable team. Currently we have vacancies for:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Estimator to join our busy Estimating Department. Preferably with experince within the fabrication or aluminium/windows and curtain wall specialist sector.
The main repsonibilies are as follows
- View building plans, specifications and have the ability to measure and quantify take offs and to tender multiple projects simultaneously.
- Liaise with clients/Suppliers in the compiling of Tenders/Quotes/Variations.
- Prepare quotes and documentation for submissions.
- Timely and accurate costing of submission.
- Ensure completed quotes comply with specification and design briefs.
- To raise quotations using IT systems including Schucal and in house Excel pricing schedules.
- All facets of internal sales including phone, email and web based portals.
- Work closely with team members to ensure quotas and deadlines are achieved.
- Client relationship building.
- The candidate will be expected to follow up estimates, negotiate and secure orders
Architectural Metalwork Draughtsperson (AutoCAD, Metalwork and Fabrication)
The main responsibilies of this role are Design and Manufacture of the following
- Architectural Metalwork - Mild and Stainless Steel
- Rainscreen - Metal
- Structural Glazing and supporting structures
Draughtspersons / CAD Designers
Minimum 5 years experience in aluminium glazing systems and façade cladding. Must be highly proficient with AUTOCAD and ideally experienced in the use of Inventor.
We require experienced curtain wall/window/door fabricators, preferably with knowledge of Schuco Systems. Applications from a joinery and/or UPVC background will also be considered.
Please forward letter of application together with c.v. to Info@daneasl.com